Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A little hydration followed by a little hair chopping!

Last night was a little rough.  I did fine until about 7:00. Then came the nausea. Its like being pregnant and miserable. Nothing looks good, nothing sounds good, and smells make we want to vomit.  I was able to eat a small dinner and went to bed early.
This morning I went to the clinic for my Neulasta injection (which helps my body produce white cells so that I am not as immunocompromised.) I had Amy as my nurse, who is one of my best friends and one of the most amazing people I have ever met.  She gave me some hydration today because I didnt eat or drink well last night or this morning. She also gave me a pink and white KU hat with a pink ribbon on the back. Like I said, she's amazing! Everyone thinks I'm crazy but I am planning to return to work tomorrow.
After my appointment at CCK I went to Salon Q where my sister in law works and had my hair done.  I have always wanted to know what my hair would look like in a pixie cut so what better time to do it then right before it all falls out.  Angie, as always, made my hair look perfect. My husband hates it but he will get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment