Thursday, March 14, 2013

Too cool for school

Yesterday I saw the plastic surgeon and got my new rack pumped up a notch. I went from a B to a B+!?!  It feels strange having someone put a needle in your boob and squirt saline in.  In all reality, my chest is completely numb. I didnt feel a thing.  I wish I could do this at home though. Not feeling big breasted today? Have a squirt of saline!!  I dont know that I can tell that much difference but it was an interesting experience.
Today was a beautiful day. It is about 70 degrees and sunny. The perfect day for a walk or two. My mom loaded up my little divas in their stroller and off we went. They sported their rock star sun glasses and we pranced around the neighborhood looking super cool.  I am feeling great and looking forward to tomorrow when find out what day chemo is. Im pushing for Monday.

Tonight my husband and I went for another walk, this time at a nearby park. It was so nice walking around in the warm breeze.  I feel alive and I am enjoying life. It has been a struggle letting other people do my duties. My husband is making a wonderful "Mr. Mom" though. Bella isnt too sure, but Emma is good as long as she has her ducky!!

1 comment:

  1. Started reading today while waiting for this baby. Love your posts, keep them coming! Love you!

    ReplyDelete