Saturday, February 9, 2013

Me time

My bone scan on Thursday went well, although I have to have an MRI of my hip on Monday to look at a questionable spot.  Im not having any pain there but I have been running a lot lately. I had registered to run my first 5K the day before my MRI. That wont be happening now. Oh well, there are many more 5K's to run in!
Today my wonderful sister in law is doing my hair.  I have one sister who is mentally handicapped and she is such a blessing in so many ways, but I have never had a normal sister relationship and am always jealous of people that have that.  Luckily my husband's entire family is perfect! I get the sister I never had, along with some of the best parents a person could ask for and adorable grandparents. Im a lucky girl.
Today we are cutting my hair short! It is already short but we are going shorter. Not quite to a pixie cut but almost. My hair is going to all fall out once I get chemo so I might as well experiment now. And....its perfect!! I love it!!  I have always wondered what I would look like with a pixie cut so we decided we are going to try it right before my hair falls out. That way if I hate it, it will fall out anyways. The perks of being related to a hair stylist.
Next up, retail therapy at my favorite getaway spot. Target.  I can go in Target for 1 thing and walk out with an entire cart full of stuff. Just dont tell my husband! 
My cute new do!!  I made a post on Facebook today about cutting my hair all off! I need to be more specific next time. I immediately got a call from my mother that my poor sister was in a panic that I went crazy and shaved my head. Not yet, Jenny. Maybe next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment